WEBINAR AT A GLANCE
- Can I avoid going to court?
- Mediation? Litigation? Collaboration? How do I know what process is right for me?
- Do I even need a lawyer, and if so, what kind?
- What is Collaborative Divorce?
- How does mediation work?
- Will we end up as enemies or will I be able to preserve my relationships?
- Is there a role for the mental health professional to help my family?
- How can a financial divorce professional help us figure this out?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Webinar is designed to inform individuals contemplating divorce, as well as mental health and financial professionals who help families navigate their divorce.
There is no charge for this Webinar. All registrants will remain anonymous and confidential.
Divorce is a stressful time as you deal with instability and fears of the unknown for your future. For those exploring this option, not only are there questions with regards to parenting, your home and finances, but also navigating the best way forward through this difficult process.
We invite you to join us on NOVEMBER 9TH at 12:30 pm for an informative webinar as our experienced and multi-disciplinary panel lay out the various options you have, including working out a divorce on your own, through mediation, negotiation, litigation and Collaborative Divorce. Our presenters have decades of combined experience in law, mediation, mental health and accounting – all with respect to the area of divorce. They will help to answer some of your tough questions, and clarify what the best divorce process may be for you and your situation.