Stalder Mediation is pleased to offer:
16-Hour Advanced Matrimonial Mediation Training
October 26, 27 & 28, 2020
October 26, 27 & 28, 2020 (9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
VIRTUAL FORMAT (Zoom platform)
Presented by: Sequoia Stalder, Esq. and Adam J. Berner, Esq.
Advance registration and payment is required and space is limited to 24 participants
New York CLE Approved for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys
16 CLE Hours (Includes 2 Ethics)
Approved under Part 146 by the NYS Unified Court System’s Office of ADR Programs. This course meets the 16-Hour Advanced Family and Divorce Mediation Training requirement.*
*Note that final placement on any court roster is at the discretion of the local Administrative Judge and participation in a course that is either approved or pending approval does not guarantee placement on a local court roster.
Join us for a comprehensive 16-Hour Virtual Advanced Matrimonial Mediation Training. This program is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the conceptual backdrop, legal framework and advanced skills necessary to support their work in family and divorce mediation. Due to current circumstances, and the virtual nature of the program, we are changing the training from a two-day to a three-day program, and shortening the times that the training will run each day.
Topics covered will include:
- Harnessing the power of mediator understanding to assist the parties in reaching fuller, more comprehensive agreements.
- An introduction to the substantive law surrounding family and divorce disputes.
- Financial aspects of divorce and parenting issues.
- Specific advanced skills and techniques to address challenging family dynamics.
- A focus on the role of law and lawyers in divorce mediation.
Who Can Participate?
This is an advanced training and is only open to those who have completed a prior Basic Mediation Training. (If you are unsure whether your training meets this requirement, please call us at (917) 580-2253 to discuss.)
$1,200. Pricing includes materials. Payment by credit card or check accepted. Payment in full is necessary to secure registration. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
For more information, including trainer bios, and to register, please visit the training registration page on our website by clicking HERE.
- All cancellations will be subject to a $100 administrative fee.
- Due to the limited size of this program, no refunds will be granted after October 19.